1. All Romans are beautiful. And have impeccable taste in scarves..and let you know it
2. If you are walking across the street anywhere- they will try to hit you. This is not out of spite, its just the ‘way things are’
3. Even if you are a vegetarian..you WILL have the carbonara, and it will be to die for.
4. It is a more simple truthful existence, albeit more fumes than midtown manhattan at rushour
5. Cobblestones are crazy slippy on two wheels
5.There are more tourists than actual Italians like basically everwhere. That being said Roman tradition holds strong
6.Even if you are Italian… if you act like a scamorza they’ll treat you like one, and try to fleece you
7.At night, nail everything down thats not inside
8.”Nero was a Hero! Not just a crazy Zero!” is not a popular catchphrase, and unlikely to catch on
(maybe something lost in translation)
9.Switchboard at RAI is about as useful as the one at the BBC
10. Italian actors Try harder.
11. So do Some Italian women. 12. Italians are very emotional, but rarely angry 13. Catacombs are just the tip of the iceberg 14. Giordani Bruno still has some secrets 15. EVERYONE in Italy loves DUCATI